Influencing and Persuading
One day workshop
Whether you want to get others to adopt your ideas or change their behaviour, get the support of someone in authority, or convince a customer to cooperate, this practical and experiential influencing skills course is for you.
The principles covered in this intensive workshop will help you to manage change, manage people, negotiate with others, and build your credibility.
What you will learn
- How to identify the key elements of effective influence and persuasion
- How to develop sound working relationships built on trust and mutual respect
- How to find out the needs and values of others through effective questioning and active listening techniques
- How to use different influencing styles and adapt your behaviour accordingly
- How to present your case succinctly and with impact.
- Influencing and persuading, not manipulation
- Principles of effective influencing (Cialdini)
- Building trust and rapport
- Finding out what others want or need – listening and questioning
- Individual’s drivers and motivators
- Preparing yourself
- ‘Selling’ your proposition/ideas
- Dealing with challenges and objections
- Follow through
Who is it for?
For people at all levels who wish to influence and persuade positively.
For more info phone 01202 883190