Asking for the Order
One Day workshop on Closing Skills
What does it mean to be able â€œto ask for the orderâ€? Why do some people achieve more sales than other?Â Closing is more than about what you say at the end of a conversation or meeting â€“ it involves building a rapport with the other person, listening and understanding, then describing your product or service in a way that exactly matches the need that they have. This workshop takes you through this process with a practical step by step approach that you can remember and apply daily in your working life
Outline of the workshop
- What makes a good closer?
- Identify key personal strengths and how they can help you close.
- Customer styles
- Using appropriate language for each styleÂ
- Closing techniques for each style
- How to follow up meetings positivelyÂ
Who should attend
Small Business owners, Sales personnel and anyone who wishes to increase the quantity and/or value of the sales they are achieving.