Asking for the Order
One Day workshop on Closing Skills
What does it mean to be able “to ask for the order”? Why do some people achieve more sales than other? Closing is more than about what you say at the end of a conversation or meeting – it involves building a rapport with the other person, listening and understanding, then describing your product or service in a way that exactly matches the need that they have. This workshop takes you through this process with a practical step by step approach that you can remember and apply daily in your working life
Outline of the workshop
- What makes a good closer?
- Identify key personal strengths and how they can help you close.
- Customer styles
- Using appropriate language for each style
- Closing techniques for each style
- How to follow up meetings positively
Who should attend
Small Business owners, Sales personnel and anyone who wishes to increase the quantity and/or value of the sales they are achieving.