Delivering Excellent Customer Service
Essential skills for working with customers
How to make your company or organisation the one that customers come back to and recommend to others - it's all about understanding, effort and friendliness - learn the skills that work with the customer.
What you will learn
- Understanding the special problems of customer service in the your sector and how you should approach these professionally, including dealing with your own personal barriers.
- Demonstrating a positive attitude to the customer â€“ 3 important issues
- Communicating well
- Giving a good image of the organisation, including use of voice mail
- Communicating well without visual information, i.e. when writing e-mails, and on the phone
- Call control techniques
- Building interpersonal skills that will increase your confidence when dealing with customer enquiries
- Dealing with complaints, aggression, difficult situations and saying â€™noâ€™.
Who should attend
This course is particularly beneficial to front-line employees who deal with the public
A shortened version of this programme is available as a half day workshop