Build Business through Customer Service
You already give good customer service - now build on that success by giving your staff the skills to develop more business.
By introducing your customers to more of your services, or encouraging them to contact you more regularly you can increase revenue and further improve your service. This programme is offered as a bespoke tailored event.
Why you should commission this workshop
- Help your staff to regularly recognise sales opportunities
- Give your staff the knowledge of the organisationâ€™s products or services to answer customers' questions and/or find the right information
- Help staff to build the confidence and skills to engage customers in conversation and find out their needs and interests
- Encourage staff to check informally that customers are happy
- Enable staff to step in before complaints occur
For an informal discussion please phone 01202 883190
Case study - how we helped Purbeck Sports Centre
Manager Terry Peterson wanted to establish a culture of building relationships with existing customers to encourage them to take up more activities, and to focus on helping new customers to sample the huge range of services the centre offers. Leisure centres are traditionally an industry that runs on part-time staff and high turnover, leading to the problem of individual team members not knowing much about the rest of the centre and failing to spot the opportunity to give information about other activities a customer might enjoy. Terry wanted a facilitated team session that involved all staff at all levels and which would help team members to maximise 'sales opportunities' by simply developing a conversation with the customer. Learning 2XL had delivered Customer Service training for Purbeck District Council, and Terry asked us to design and facilitate two evening sessions that were fun but gave his team the skills to be a 'walking brochure' for the Centre, and to be able to do that with warmth and sensitivity.